By Max Arderius-Oracle on Apr 03, 2014
License Manager is a utility that registers additional products, country-specific functionalities, and languages for your Oracle E-Business Suite system. Application products that you use after the initial installation must be registered as active in order to be included in various system maintenance tasks.
We receive a lot of questions on this particular area:
- How does the activation process work?
- Which tables are involved?
- How are dependencies between products calculated?
- What if a product is activated by mistake?
We are pleased to announce a new document that answers all these questions with extensive coverage on how License Manager works:
- Understanding and Managing Licensing Options in Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1639705.1)