By Prasad Akkiraju on Mar 18, 2013
I am pleased to announce that Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (220.127.116.11.0) is now certified with E-Business Suite Release 18.104.22.168. If you are implementing single sign-on for the first time, or currently use Oracle Access Manager or Oracle Single Sign-On, you may integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 using Oracle Access Manager WebGate and Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate.
Transitionary architecture for EBS 12 upgrades
This new certification can be used as a intermediate architecture on your upgrade path to EBS 12. This may allow you to reduce your overall risk and downtimes by doing your upgrade in multiple phases.
For example, you might be using Oracle Single Sign-On with your EBS 11i environment today. You will need to switch from Oracle Single Sign-On to Oracle Access Manager as part of your upgrade. You can use the following strategy to phase in this new component:
- Today: EBS 11i + Oracle Single Sign-On 10.1.4.3
- Interim phase: EBS 11i + Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2
- Final phase: EBS 12.1.3 + Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2
- Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 22.214.171.124 + ATG Rollup Patchset 6 (11i.ATG_PF.H.delta.6) and higher.
- Oracle Internet Directory 126.96.36.199
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.5+
- Integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1536941.1)
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1388152.1)