By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on Feb 05, 2013
When will EBS 12.2 be released? Sorry, we're not permitted to speculate about release dates. But we can tell you a bit more about what's going to be in that release.
Max Arderius, Manager, ATG, recently presented a webcast that provided a sneak peek at how our upcoming E-Business Suite 12.2 release affect your deployment and system administration experience. The recorded replay for this webcast is available here:
This webcast compares existing deployment and system administration tools for EBS 12.0 and 12.1 with the upcoming functionality planned for EBS 12.2. This was a very popular session at OpenWorld 2012, and covers:
- Understanding the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Architecture
- Installing & Upgrading EBS 12.2
- Online Patching in EBS 12.2
- Cloning in EBS 12.2
- Webcast Replay Available: Technical Preview of EBS 12.2 Online Patching
- When will EBS 12.2 be released?