By Sara Woodhull on Dec 31, 2012
I'm pleased to announce an update to the whitepaper:
- Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 using Oracle Application Express (APEX), Revision 1 (Note 1306563.1)
It's possible to personalize the E-Business Suite, but there may be situations where personalizations aren't sufficient to meet your requirements. In these scenarios, Oracle Application Express, also known as Oracle APEX, is an option for creating supplemental applications that can be integrated with your Oracle E-Business Suite instance.
This whitepaper outlines how to extend Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 (and higher) functionality using Oracle Application Express. Recommended architecture and security considerations are discussed in detail. This new version has been updated to reflect the latest versions of the documentation and technologies, including the use of Oracle Access Manager (OAM) for authentication.
You can also find the whitepaper on the APEX OTN Site > Learn More > Technical Information and White Papers > Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 using Oracle Application Express (PDF).
- New Whitepaper: Upgrading EBS 11i Forms + OA Framework Personalizations to EBS 12
- Forms Personalization - Get It While It's Hot!
- To Customize or Not to Customize?
- Five Key Resources for Upgrading to E-Business Suite Release 12
- New Whitepaper: Planning Your E-Business Suite Upgrade from Release 11i to 12.1