By Elke Phelps-Development-Oracle on Nov 05, 2012
I'm pleased to announce that the Oracle Access Manager team has certified Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 Bundle Patch 4 (a.k.a. 18.104.22.168.4 or BP04) with E-Business Suite Release 12. Applying Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP04 will provide you with the latest set of fixes for Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 which have been validated with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
Later Oracle Access Manager Bundle Patches may be applied on top of certified configurations. However, unless noted explicitly in Oracle E-Business Suite documentation, these later Bundle Patches have not been tested with Oracle E-Business Suite. These are considered to be uncertified configurations.
The following documents have been updated to include record of the Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP04 certification with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12:
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g Using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1309013.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 to Oracle Access Manager 11g with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Understanding Options for Integrating Oracle Access Manager with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- Oracle Access Manager 22.214.171.124 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 126.96.36.199 Certified with E-Business Suite
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12