By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on May 02, 2012
Portal 11g (18.104.22.168) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release. Portal 22.214.171.124 is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 Version 126.96.36.199.0, also known as FMW 11g Patchset 5. Certified E-Business Suite releases are:
- EBS Release 11i 188.8.131.52 + ATG RUP 7 and higher
- EBS Release 12.0.6 and higher
- EBS Release 12.1.1 and higher
Oracle Portal Release 11g R1 Version 184.108.40.206 is certified to run on any operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified. For information on operating systems supported by Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and Oracle Portal, refer to the 'Oracle Fusion Middleware on WebLogic Server - System Certification' in the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.x) Certification Matrix.
Migrating to Oracle WebCenter
If you're currently using Oracle Portal, you should be aware that Portal is now in maintenance mode. Updates with bug fixes will continue to be produced, but you should consider migrating to Oracle WebCenter for ongoing new features.
- Using Oracle Portal 11.1.1 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Note 1074334.1)
- Using Oracle Portal 11.1.1 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i (Note 1074344.1)
- Release Notes for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (220.127.116.11.0)
- Installation Guide for Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports, and Discoverer 11g Release 1 (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle Portal 11g Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0)