Monday Sep 15, 2008
Wednesday Jul 04, 2007
By Stewart Townsend on Jul 04, 2007
So last night I attended the yearly drama school play, The Pied Piper, my son was the Mayor, and had some classic comedy moments in it, but lots of fun as well.....
My son is 9 this year, and it seems now has a cult lady following, with the amount of screaming going on when he received his medal for 4 years attendance....the thing is I went backstage, to take some pics of him, and when he was leaving, the girls were screaming.....
Just on the internet now, looking for steel reinforced doors, for when he gets older....
Connecting the Startup Essentials community with all the events, information and resources required for them to grow and scale.
- Sun Startup Essentials Mitglied Audiocation expandiert mit neuen Kursen
- German Job vertical Spirofrog awarded RedHerring Europe100 finalist open 4 investors
- Travail en équipe : les clés de l'efficacité
- Webinar sécurité pour applications Web: conclusion
- Security For Web Applications Webinar: Wrap Up
- Le schema d'infrastructure Web
- Startup of the Day: Micello... Indoor Maps Available for Download
- Webinar sécurité pour applications Web
- Project Management To Go
- Sun partenaire de la Startup Academy 2010
- Andrew Scott - Rummble
- David Ingram
- Digital Mission-25 UK Startups
- Heavybag media
- Jeremiah Owyany
- Manojs Blog
- MySQL Optimisation
- Oli Barrett
- On Startups
- Paul Walsh
- REv 2.
- Rummble Blog
- Snagsta Blog - Hilarious news from the Duo
- Techcrunch UK
- The webs thinkers on social media
- Tim Brays personal Blog
- Wayne Horkan's weblog: eclectic
- Web things considered
- Startup Channel