By Stewart Townsend on Dec 22, 2009
We are always looking for passionate, ambitious and talented people to work at our HQ in London Bridge, London, UK. If you think you can bring value to our team, please send an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d rock our world to jobs[at]huddle.net
For all of our roles we’re looking for people with a genuine passion for Web 2.0, the desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and share in the excitement of growing a global online business.
Who we are looking for now?
- Senior Designer
- Campaign and Partner Marketing Manager
- Social Media and PR Manager
- Marketing and PR Manager, US office
- Online Marketing and Affiliate Manager
What Huddle’s like:
- Cool bunch: talented developers, passionate customer support, hard-hitting sales and brilliant marketing
- Relaxed, but hard working: incredible things get done amid great music and pizza deliveries – see what we’re listening to here
- Involved and responsible: whether it’s writing blog posts or cleaning a coffee machine; there are no community managers here
- We listen, we care: no idea is a bad idea (unless it’s plain stupid, of course!)
- At the bleeding edge: Industry-leading agile development processes using the latest web technologies
- Serious about building a thriving start-up community: monthly start-up DrinkTank and mentoring sessions
- Highly regarded: regularly featured in Web 2.0 blogs (Techcrunch, Mashable, GigaOm) and traditional media (The Guardian, The Telegraph, Financial Times)
Why work at Huddle?
- Bermondsey Street location: lots of cool coffee shops, pubs, bars and restaurants
- Monday breakfasts: warm ciabattas and foccacias from the bakery next door, bagels, croissants, pain au chocolat, cereals, fresh fruit, juice etc.
- Weekly organic fruit delivery
- Super-duper coffee machine: grinds beans! has a milk fridge! makes cappuccinos!
- Friday evening is beer o’clock
- Relaxation area with table football and Wii games
- Regular team pub and pizza outings