Investor Ready Course - 10 FREE Places 25th Septmember 0900 - 1700
By Stewart Townsend on Sep 07, 2009
5 Key Benefits of this course
\* Understand the ladder of equity finance including the 4 different types of business angels.
\* Watch 'active' pitches on cmypitch.com and learn what content is required in a pitch.
\* Watch 10 entrepreneurs actually pitch for funding to 5 Dragons (see below) and 50+ investors at "cmypitch Live". There is no better way to learn than seeing real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors.
\* Learn what financial forecasts are required and how to ensure your company is tax efficient (for your and for investors).
\* Legal aspects of raising finance explained.
1) Sean Seton-Rogers of Profounders Capital (founded by Michael Birch and Brent Hoberman);
2) Tim Levene (founding investor in Crussh Juice Bars, Flutter.com (now Betfair), and running growth capital fund backed by J Rothschild.
3) Andy Hart (former CEO of AskJeeves UK, former MD of Associated Northcliff Digital, Chairman of Kratos IP fund);
4) Rob Hamilton (founder and CEO of Instant Offices); and
5) Gregory Kris (serial internet entrepreneur).
The course is delivered by Emmett Kilduff, CEO of cmypitch.ie. Emmett will also invite guest tutors on specific topics.
09.15: practice your 2 minute elevator pitch.
10.00: understanding the funding "game".
11.00: what to include in your pitch including tips from top entrepreneurs e.g. Doug Richard, James Caan.
12.00: review of selected pitches on cmypitch.com.
13.00: break for lunch.
14.00: financial forecasting and ensuring your company is tax efficient.
15.00: demystifying the legal aspects of raising funding.
16.00: practice your 2 minute elevator pitch.
17.00: networking over a drink.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR FREE ?
\*Get one of your friends to sign up for FREE Sun Startup Essentials - http://sun.com/startups
\*Ask them to put your EMAIL Address in the REFER ID FIELD
\*EMAIL me the Startup company name from your email address they are REFERED from
\*ILL send you the promo code.