Monday Nov 05, 2012
Friday Nov 02, 2012
By Larry Wake-Oracle on Nov 02, 2012
Here are a few recent posts about the also-recent Oracle Solaris 11.1 release:
|What's New in Solaris 11.1?
|New ZFS Encryption features in Solaris 11.1
|Solaris 11.1: Encrypted Immutable Zones on (ZFS) Shared Storage
|| Darren Moffat
|High Resolution Timeouts||Steve Sistare
|Solaris 11.1: Changes to included FOSS packages|| Alan Coopersmith
|Documentation Changes in Solaris 11.1
|How to Update to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Using
the Image Packaging System
| svcbundle for easier SMF manifest creation
| Controlling server configurations with IPS
| IPS changes in Solaris 11.1, brought to you by
the letter ‘P’
If that's not enough information for you, don't forget to register for next Wednesday's Oracle Solaris 11.1 and Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 webcast with a live Q&A. It's November 7th, at 8 AM PT.
The last time we did this, we got almost 300 questions, so for Wednesday, we're making sure we've got lots of engineers with fingers poised over their keyboards, ready for action.
- SPARC: (Still) Not Dead, Since 1989
- February 11, 2015: Developers Virtual Technology Summit
- 10 at 10
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Solaris Presentations Now Available
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Now Available: Create Powerful, Efficient, Secure Applications
- OpenWorld: Solaris Events on Thursday
- OpenWorld: Solaris Events on Wednesday
- OpenWorld: Solaris Events on Tuesday
- OpenWorld: Solaris Events on Monday
- Solaris and Systems at OpenWorld: Where Is Everything?