Monday Nov 05, 2012
Friday Nov 02, 2012
By Larry Wake on Nov 02, 2012
Here are a few recent posts about the also-recent Oracle Solaris 11.1 release:
|What's New in Solaris 11.1?
|New ZFS Encryption features in Solaris 11.1
|Solaris 11.1: Encrypted Immutable Zones on (ZFS) Shared Storage
|| Darren Moffat
|High Resolution Timeouts||Steve Sistare
|Solaris 11.1: Changes to included FOSS packages|| Alan Coopersmith
|Documentation Changes in Solaris 11.1
|How to Update to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Using
the Image Packaging System
| svcbundle for easier SMF manifest creation
| Controlling server configurations with IPS
| IPS changes in Solaris 11.1, brought to you by
the letter ‘P’
If that's not enough information for you, don't forget to register for next Wednesday's Oracle Solaris 11.1 and Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 webcast with a live Q&A. It's November 7th, at 8 AM PT.
The last time we did this, we got almost 300 questions, so for Wednesday, we're making sure we've got lots of engineers with fingers poised over their keyboards, ready for action.
- You're WEBvited: April 29, Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch
- You're Invited: April 29, Oracle Solaris 11.2 Launch, New York City
- April 16 Webcast: Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance
- Webcast: Modernizing IBM AIX/Power to Oracle Solaris/SPARC
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Beta Now Available
- Enterprise Computing... "for Dummies" ?
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Call for Proposals: Share Your Solaris Insights
- March 18th, 2014: Virtual Sysadmin Day for Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Making the Move From AIX/POWER to Solaris/SPARC
- Oracle Solaris Blogroll