Monday Nov 05, 2012
Friday Nov 02, 2012
By Larry Wake -Oracle on Nov 02, 2012
Here are a few recent posts about the also-recent Oracle Solaris 11.1 release:
|What's New in Solaris 11.1?
|New ZFS Encryption features in Solaris 11.1
|Solaris 11.1: Encrypted Immutable Zones on (ZFS) Shared Storage
|| Darren Moffat
|High Resolution Timeouts||Steve Sistare
|Solaris 11.1: Changes to included FOSS packages|| Alan Coopersmith
|Documentation Changes in Solaris 11.1
|How to Update to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Using
the Image Packaging System
| svcbundle for easier SMF manifest creation
| Controlling server configurations with IPS
| IPS changes in Solaris 11.1, brought to you by
the letter ‘P’
If that's not enough information for you, don't forget to register for next Wednesday's Oracle Solaris 11.1 and Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 webcast with a live Q&A. It's November 7th, at 8 AM PT.
The last time we did this, we got almost 300 questions, so for Wednesday, we're making sure we've got lots of engineers with fingers poised over their keyboards, ready for action.
Security. Speed. Simplicity.
An efficient, open, affordable cloud platform for SPARC and x86 systems.
- Prepare to dock: Oracle Solaris at DockerCon
- The Oracle Solaris Essentials of Support
- The Administrator's Best Friend
- Oracle Solaris 11 - Free to Oracle Academy Students!
- Get the latest FOSS on Oracle Solaris 11
- Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers Now OPEN!
- Oracle Solaris Now Available in the Oracle Cloud
- The Best UNIX Operating System Out There
- Focus on Oracle Solaris Security at the OTN VTS Event
- How good is Oracle Solaris and SPARC M7?