Monday Nov 05, 2012
Friday Nov 02, 2012
By Larry Wake -Oracle on Nov 02, 2012
Here are a few recent posts about the also-recent Oracle Solaris 11.1 release:
|What's New in Solaris 11.1?
|New ZFS Encryption features in Solaris 11.1
|Solaris 11.1: Encrypted Immutable Zones on (ZFS) Shared Storage
|| Darren Moffat
|High Resolution Timeouts||Steve Sistare
|Solaris 11.1: Changes to included FOSS packages|| Alan Coopersmith
|Documentation Changes in Solaris 11.1
|How to Update to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Using
the Image Packaging System
| svcbundle for easier SMF manifest creation
| Controlling server configurations with IPS
| IPS changes in Solaris 11.1, brought to you by
the letter ‘P’
If that's not enough information for you, don't forget to register for next Wednesday's Oracle Solaris 11.1 and Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.1 webcast with a live Q&A. It's November 7th, at 8 AM PT.
The last time we did this, we got almost 300 questions, so for Wednesday, we're making sure we've got lots of engineers with fingers poised over their keyboards, ready for action.
- Docker coming to Oracle Solaris
- Oracle Joins the Open Container Initiative
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 Blog Posts, Part Two
- Here's Your Oracle Solaris 11.3 List of Blog Posts
- Oracle Solaris 11.3: Securing and Simplifying the Enterprise Cloud
- Oracle Database Helps to Premiere New OpenStack Community App Catalog
- Oracle Solaris and OpenStack Keystone Federated Identity
- Solaris and Mirantis Simplify OpenStack DBaaS Provisioning
- Oracle Solaris at OpenStack Summit in Vancouver
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Call for Proposals: Don't Panic, But...