Some things you'll learn if you join us in person at Gotham Hall
in New York City, or on the web.
- Why do we say Oracle Solaris 11 is "built for clouds"?
- Where and why are businesses already using Oracle Solaris 11 in production?
- Why should you move to Oracle Solaris 11 from other UNIX releases?
- Why should you move your existing Oracle Solaris environments to Oracle Solaris 11?
- What do we mean by "zero overhead virtualization"?
- What are the top new features in Oracle Solaris 11?
- What are your peers saying, thinking and doing about Oracle
- How does Oracle Solaris 11 get the most out of SPARC and x86
- Will we continue to be the industry's only OS to guarantee both application binary and inter-platform source code compatibility?
- Why is running Oracle Solaris 11 an advantage for your business?
- Why is Oracle Solaris 11 the #1 enterprise OS?
To get the answers, don't forget to register for this Wednesday's launch event