This article was written by Lisa Black, an Oracle Social Cloud Product Management leader.
Oracle Social Cloud continues to release exciting new enhancements! These are just a few of the recent highlights:
Spotlight on social listening metrics.
Brands can own their buzz with enhanced social listening metrics.
- Top Contributors: Identify your brand's next advocate with visibility to the top contributors by mention (of search term)
- Top Trending Hashtags: Gain more insight into social conversations with the top trending hashtags within a listening topic. Drilling into a specific hashtag will show social mentions that contain the selected hashtag
Enhancements to configurable reports.
What is moving the needle on social channels? Social analysts can now select a custom date range for both the Key Performance Indicator module and the KPI for Engage module.
- Time series charts of the Engage metrics
- Select multiple social streams for Engage KPI and line charts
- Select multiple users for Engage KPI and line charts
KPIs for Facebook Unpublished Posts.
Brands are able to measure and compare the performance of unpublished posts vs. published timeline posts, including,
- Analyzing performance of Unpublished Posts
- Viewing Paid Reach & Impressions on Unpublished Posts that are hidden and not visible on timeline
- Comparing performance of tagged Unpublished Posts with tagged published timeline posts within the Social Campaigns analytics section of Oracle Social Cloud
Improved message metadata in New Engage Experience.
"12 minutes ago" or "March 9, 2017 4:00 PM”? Recent messages are now labeled with relative time to maintain consistency with many social networks.