Want to see an example of “busy” and “everywhere”? Then keep an eye on the Oracle Social Cloud team as they head into this year’s Oracle OpenWorld. Famous for their motto of “surely we can tackle even more,” Oracle’s top socializers will be all over Moscone, from the Social Intelligence Center in CX Central to 16+ social track sessions to live demos to comprehensive social coverage. Oracle Social Cloud will be trumpeting the social business imperative with live, interactive displays and inspiring speakers from Oracle, General Motors, Chevrolet, FleishmanHillard, Nestle, Polaris, CMP.LY and more.
If you’re bringing yourself live and in person to to OpenWorld, catch as many of these highlights as you can. But you can also “attend” from a distance if you’re a loyal follower of @oraclesocial, because we’ll be bringing you the key highlights and takeaways:
- Social Intelligence Center: Swing by the Oracle SRM “Social Intelligence Center” in CX Central in Moscone West. We don’t know if it will literally make you smarter, but it is a real world demonstration of how the Oracle Social Cloud’s Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform serves up big data visualizations. Specifically, we’ll be watching the web and social chatter around #OOW14 using advanced analytics and deeper listening. You can see the new graphical representations of social data and global activity, get some great ideas for establishing a Social Intelligence Center at your brand, or see firsthand how the Oracle SRM platform is a mean modernizing, social management streamlining machine. And don’t forget to tweet about what you see.
- “A Sky-High Overview: Oracle Social Cloud” with Meg Bear, Group Vice President of Oracle Social. Tuesday, Sept. 30 @ 10 and 11:45am.
- “Show Me the Money: Building the Business Case for Social” with Holly Spaeth of Polaris; Michelle Lapierre of Marriott; Meghan Blauvelt, Nestle; and Angela Wells of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 11:45am.
- “Social Relationship Management: Lessons Learned from the Olympics, Super Bowl, Grammys and More” with Jamie Barbour of Chevrolet; Melissa Schreiber of FleishmanHillard; and Erika Brookes of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 1pm.
- “Whose Customer is this Anyway? Rise of the CCO, the CDO and the “New” CMO” with Jeb Dasteel, Oracle’s Chief Customer Officer (CCO); other C-Suite executives; and Erika Brookes of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 3:45pm.
- “Leveraging Social Identity to Build Better Customer Relations” with Andrew Jones of the Altimeter Group. Thursday, Oct. 2 @ 11:30am.
- “When Social Data = Opportunity: Leveraging Social Data to Target Custom Audiences” with Michelle Lapierre of Marriott; Rahim Fazal of Oracle Social, and Molly Parr of BlueKai. Thursday, Oct. 2 @ 12:45pm.
- “B2B Social Success: Leveraging Social Relationship Management for Leads” with Bill Hobbib of Oracle, Holly Spaeth of Polaris, and Katie Gulus of BBVA. Thursday, Oct 2 @ 2:00pm.
Want the most thorough coverage of Oracle Social’s OpenWorld activities imaginable? Then by all means go ahead and make sure you’ve friended and followed us on all our channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn. And subscribe to our daily Social Spotlight podcast!
If you’re there, we want YOU to contribute to our channels and share the sights and takeaways you’re getting at OpenWorld. And if you aren’t there, we want to get your reactions to what you’re hearing and reading.