One of our most experienced support engineers created the following documents to clarify several aspects of the Technology Adapters in 126.96.36.199 The key areas are :
- References to latest documentation with clarification on adapter usage.
- A Step by step testcase on how to build a DB Adapter testcase.
- Usecases with best practices.
- 2319423.1- Technology Adapter Update Scenario - Updating the JDBC Datasource Connections Polled by DB Adapter
- 2316989.1 - Show Expected Output for the DB Adapter Logical Delete Polling Testcase
- 2317024.1- Technology Adapter Update Scenario - Adding a DbAdapter connection pool.
- 2316716.1- Documentation and clarification on modifying adapters 12c (188.8.131.52)
- 2316918.1- Understanding Location and Artifacts of Technology Adapter artifacts in 184.108.40.206
- 2316923.1- Targeting Technology Adapters to correct Servers 12c (220.127.116.11)
- 2316938.1- Setting Up DBAdapter Testcase - Technology Adapters 12c (18.104.22.168)
- 2351689.1- How to setup logging for the Resource Adapter Pool.
- 2352542.1- Invalid Resource Adapter Pool Settings for DB Adapter
- 2352556.1- Using WSLT to get the DB Adapter Pool Statistics - Easier than getting screenshots from weblogic console
- 2352593.1- How to set up a BPEL Composite that executes a PL/SQL Stored Procedure through JCA DB Adapter and simulate timeouts.
Thanks to Mark Wright for creating this valuable content