Welcome to the SOA Proactive Support Blog
By Shawnbailey-Oracle on Feb 09, 2012
Welcome to the SOA Proactive Support blog. This is our first post and as such it is an opportunity to introduce ourselves and our mission.
Who We Are
We are a small team of support engineers based in both Europe and the United States. Our expertise covers SOA products from OSB to BPEL to Human Workflow but we work for all products in the SOA stack. We've been in existence for about a year now but have been less visible than we would like to be.
- Improve the customer experience
- Enable customers to avoid / prevent issues when working with our products
- Enable faster resolution of problems when they occur
- Enhancement and maintenance of our knowledgebase
- Improving product diagnostic capabilities
- Improvements to the product documentation
- Coordination with Product Management and Development
- Outreach to improve awareness of new documents, tools, etc.
- Maintain an open channel for feedback
Our hope is that this blog will serve as a two-way communication channel. Although we obviously want new resources to be utilized we are also very interested in feedback on what we can improve. Many suggestions we can act on immediately while others may take more time but all of them will be acknowledged and followed up on.
Although there are many specific activities that could be discussed here we will leave them for their own posts. Thank you for your time and we look forward to both informing and working with you.