Transaction Boundaries and Rollbacks in Oracle SOA Suite
By Antonella Giovannetti on Oct 16, 2013
A new eCourse/video is available in the Oracle Learning Library, "Transaction Boundaries and Rollbacks in Oracle SOA Suite" .
The course covers:
- Definition of transaction, XA, Rollback and transaction boundary.
- BPEL transaction boundaries from a fault propagation point of view
- Parameters bpel.config.transaction and bpel.config.oneWayDeliveryPolicy for the configuration of both synchronous and asynchronous BPEL processes.
- Transaction behavior in Mediator
- Rollback scenarios based on type of faults
- Rollback using bpelx:rollback within a <throw> activity.
The video is accessible here