Want the ability to add an Create Error activity at any point in the execution of an integration flow? Now you can. You will need to enable "oic.ics.console.integration.throw-action" feature flag to enjoy this feature.
· Create or Edit an Integration
· Drag the 'Create Error' action
· Notice the gray plus icons that appear over the connector lines
· The error can be Dropped on any of those plus icons
· Once dropped enter a Name and Description (optional) for the error
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.