As Oracle’s primary demos organization, GSE leverages economies of scale to deliver great demos for sales use
· Provides demos Oracle Partners and Oracle internal to sales consultants
· Software builds for demo contexts, demo contents, scripts, user provisioning, environment cloning and refreshing
· Covers all Oracle software – Cloud, OnPrem Apps, Technology
· Hardware ops span 4 data centers, ~3000 demo environments
· Supports ~75,000 demos per year
· 24x5 + emergency weekend support
Get your GSE credential:
· Get your GSE credentials here (both cloud and on-premises)
· GSE tips and help at PaaS Demo Accounts
· Community webcast on-demand with GSE details
· You can also watch our short video here
GSE SOA & BPM offerings:
As you use GSE the first time some tips:
For your information we have valuable video for our partner users, go to demo store on our website www.demo.oracle.com and type "Navigating the Partner Demos Portal" as keyword search and it will take you through all below topics.
1. Information about using partner website demo.oracle.com
2. How to use the GSE Demo store
3. How to create a demo registration
4. How to get and use the f5 SSLVPN client which replaces Citrix
5. How to access internet and non-internet facing demos
6. How to create tickets and support resources for Oracle Partners
7. How to use Fusion archive and restore tools, and
8. How to add and remove Partner employees from your assigned GSE demo environment.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.