The Anki-MedRec initiative is essentially an experimental platform with some basic elements at its core such as:
- a System of Record (Avitek- MedRec) to act as a discussion point around Systems of Record, and the need to differentiate and innovate outside of the Systems of Record.
- a re-developed version of the MedRec demo application based on a Microservices based approach to deliver learnings around developing Cloud Native Applications and DevOps.
- some basic CRUD APIs against MedRec to provide a starting point upon which participants can bring their innovative ideas to explore and prove.
- a sample User Interface that interacts with the new microservices-based APIs to demonstrate what is required and possible when improving customer experience.
The Anki-MedRec will serve as a vehicle to overlay innovative ideas and implement them using various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Open Source software. We hope that it will encourage learning and innovation from a number of perspectives whether you are running a workshop, running a conference, a hackathon or just self-learning around the following areas:
- Source Code Management and Control (GitHub)
- Operating System (Linux)
- Mobility, Chatbots, Robotics (including Cozmo from Anki)
So by now you have already worked it out, we have developed the API’s to help us to get to do some creative, fun, learning real fast. Read the complete article here.
PaaS Partner Community
For regular information on business process management and integration become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: SOA Community,Oracle SOA,Oracle BPM,OPN,Jürgen Kress