By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 21, 2014
To get access to the demo environment please contact Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) first!
Hello Partners! We’ve also just moved Partners to https://demo.oracle.com (See announcement). This strategic change means that Oracle will be significantly easier and more competitive for Partners to work with, as our demo services (demo Reservations, Partner-appropriate Demo Store items, and internet-facing website and demos) will be directly accessible to Partners in ways they’ve never experienced before.
is very pleased to announce the availability of Enhanced Oracle B2B
Demo. The demo showcases creation of Oracle B2B documents, channels and
agreements. It also includes integration of Oracle B2B with Oracle
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and end to end integration with
Oracle E-Business Suite.
- The demo showcases widely accepted documents and exchanges, in the B2B industry, such as EDI, AS2, and Web Services.
- Includes integration with BAM to showcase business level reports and dashboards.
- Integration with E-Business Suite to demo end to end integrations that customers often want to see during demos and POCs.
Call to Action
- Click the binoculars to watch this <2 minute video showing what this demo release is about.
- Check out the Demo Scripts and Insight Presentation on the GSE Demo Store.
- Start your instant tech demo (aka "Canned Demo") using Demo Title "SOA 184.108.40.206 Solutions - B2B” directly from the GSE Home Page. (This demo is not yet internet facing since it was internally released just prior to the DemoWeb launch.)
- Further information about this demo is available at Demo Corner. For feedback or questions about this demo release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.