By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 05, 2015
Request access to our middleware demo systems here
Using an order management scenario, we show how to use Oracle Mobile Suite to integrate with Oracle Applications (EBS in this case). The use case is order management for a sporting goods manufacturing company that provides its mobile sales force with real time access to the backend EBS data as well as business Key Process Indicators (fulfillment accuracy, backorders, order status).
- Develop using Mobile Application Framework, to provide tight device services integration and native user experience.
- Connect and integrate to backend applications via Oracle Service Bus 12c and the Oracle EBS Adapter.
- Secure access using EBS SDK for Java and Oracle Web Services Manager, for enterprise grade mobile security.
- Internet Accessible - No VPN is required to execute the mobile application.
Call to Action
- Check out the Demo script, ~2 minute video and other supporting material on the GSE Demo Store.
- Register a demo and/or request a demo environment by searching for Demo Title, "SOA 12.1.3 Solutions - Mobile Order Management”
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.