By Juergenkress-Oracle on Oct 19, 2014
Request access to our middleware demo systems here
payments’ has been the buzz term of the payments world for the past few
years. Mobile payments is one major area of innovation allowing people
to make real-time payments on mobile phones thus making it easier to pay
for goods and services without the need for cash or inputting credit
For example if you’re around a table at dinner and want to split the bill, you could use your mobile phone to send your contribution to your friend’s bank account in less than a couple of seconds.
In this demonstration we have built a mobile to mobile payment service using Oracle’s ADF Mobile framework (MAF) allowing a mobile phone user to make a payment to another mobile phone user requiring only the recipient’s mobile phone number. The solution utilizes Oracle’s SOA suite to integrate a mobile application with payment services and for business activity monitoring of the payment process.
This demo showcases key technologies for a mobility platform.
- Develop using Oracle JDeveloper and Application Development Framework Mobile, to provide tight device services integration and native user experience.
- Connect and integrate to backend systems via Service Oriented Architecture – Business Process Execution Language/Oracle Service Bus
- Monitoring your application flows in Real Time Dashboards using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring.
- The demo mobile application is available for Android or iOS devices.
Call to Action
- Click the binoculars to watch this 2 minute video showing what this demo release is about
- Check out the Demo Scripts and Insight Presentation on the GSE Demo Store.
- Reserve a new demo or environment from the GSE website by searching for " SOA 18.104.22.168 Solutions - Mobile Payments”
- Further information about this demo is available at Demo Corner.
For feedback or questions about this demo release, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in GSE.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.