By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 03, 2015
Our global product management is happy to support you with your SOA Suite 12c customers, to make sure they go in production successful. If you like to participate in the program please contact Yogesh Sontakke. The program includes:
- SOA Suite 12c upgrade or new development with go live within the next 6-8 months or earlier.
- Application Integration
- What will the customer get:
- Dedicated PM sponsor to reach out to for questions or issues
- Regular calls with their sponsor to review progress
- Any product issues will be escalated by Oracle engineering
- Oracle product support will be notified of an strategic implementation and customer will receive heightened support when SRs are logged.
- The Oracle A-Team can also be enlisted for "as needed" SOA Suite 12c support based on resource availability or, if required, a longer term engagement can be arranged
- What do we need from the customer:
- Customer agrees to be a SOA Suite 12c reference once they go live, e.g. reference video, case study, joint webinar
- Customer will give Oracle permission to mention their name as SOA Suite 12c Strategic Implementer
If you like to participate in the program please contact Yogesh Sontakke
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.