The International SOA, Cloud + Service Technology
Symposium is a yearly event that features the top experts and authors
from around the world, providing a series of keynotes, talks,
demonstrations, and panels, as well as training and certification
workshops – all with an emphasis on realizing modern service
technologies and practices in the real world.
Call for papers
The 5th International SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium
brings together lessons learned and emerging topics from SOA, cloud
computing and service technology projects, practitioners and experts.
The two-day conference will be organized into the following primary tracks:
- Cloud Computing Architecture & Patterns
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- Emerging Service Technology Innovation
- Service Modeling & Analysis Techniques
- Service Infrastructure & Virtualisation
- Cloud-based Enterprise Architecture
- Business Planning for Cloud Computing Projects
- Real World Case Studies
- Semantic Web Technologies (with & without the Cloud)
- Governance Frameworks for SOA and/or Cloud Computing Projects
- Service Engineering & Service Programming Techniques
- Interactive Services & the Human Factor
- New REST & Web Services Tools & Techniques
Please submit your paper no later than May 21st 2012.
SOA Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum
Technorati Tags: SOA Symposium
,SOA Cloud Symposium
,Call for papers
,SOA Partner Community
,Cloud + Service Technology Symposium