FREE hands-on workshop covers all the capabilities you need to build
robust, reliable and agile SOA solutions. It covers the key themes/
components of SOA12c, such as developer productivity, adapters, Cloud
integration, monitoring and management, Managed File Transfer(MFT),
Enterprise Scheduler (ESS), B2B, Oracle Event Processing (OEP) and
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). The workshop labs include an end to
end example, leveraging components such as BPEL, OSB, Adapters, MFT, ESS
and B2B. They also cover the use of Enterprise Manager for FMW (EM) for
monitoring and fault analysis.
After attending this Oracle Suite
12c workshop, you should be in a position to build industry-focused
solutions, customer-facing demos, proof-of-concepts (POCs), pilot
implementations and reference architectures on this platform. You will
also be in a position to extend your current SOA implementations with
MFT, B2B, Cloud adapters and open your platform for mobile applications.
You cannot afford to miss this workshop, if you are a SOA or BPM
- SOA 12c Overview
- Developer Productivity
- Industrial SOA
- OSB, Restful Services
- Enterprise Scheduled Services
- Managed File Transfer
- Migration from 11g to 12c
- Quick Start SOA Installer
- Process Orchestration
- Build Restful services
- OSB Integration
- Coherence and UMS adapters
- Enterprise Schedule Services
- MFT to Transfer Files
- B2B to Share Documents
- SOA/BPM developers
- Technical Architects
- Industry Solutions Architects
- A good understanding of SOA Suite 11g and composite application development
- completion of SOA 11g Foundation course or on-demand training
Equipment Requirements Attendees must bring their own laptops. The laptops must meet the following minimum hardware/software requirements:
- Minimum 16GB RAM and 60GB free disk space
- Up to date version of the browser of your choice.
- Administrator permissions on the laptop in order to install software
- The most recent version of Oracle Virtual Box software.
- You will be provided with a workshop VM when the class begins. Schedules:
- October 6-9, 2014: Oracle Kista, Sweden Register Here!
- October 27-30, 2014: Oracle UK - 1 South Place, London UK, Register Here! For details please visit our registration page here.
For details please visit our registration page here.
SOA & BPM Partner Community
regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA
& BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki