Security was always one of the main pain points for the IT industry,
and new security challenges has been introduced with the proliferation
of the service-oriented approach to building modern software.
Oracle Fusion Middleware
provides a wide variety of features that ease the building
service-oriented solutions, but how these services can be secured?
Should we implement the security features in each and every service or there’s a better way?
the webinar we are going to show how to implement non-intrusive
declarative security for your SOA components by introducing the Oracle
product portfolio in this area, such as Oracle Web Services Manager and Oracle Enterprise Gateway.
- SOA & Web Services basics: quick refresher
- Building your SOA with Oracle Fusion Middleware: product review
- Common security risks in the Web Services world
- SOA & Web Services security standards
- Implementing Web Services Security with the Oracle products
- Web Services Security with Oracle – the big picture
- Declarative end point security with Oracle Web Services Manager
- Perimeter Security with Oracle Enterprise Gateway
- Utilizing the other Oracle IDM products for the advanced scenarios
- Q&A session
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar
will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than
24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
Send your questions and migration/upgrade requests email@example.com
Visit regularly our ISV Migration Center blog or Follow us @oracleimc to learn more on Oracle Technologies, upcoming partner webcasts and events. All content is made available through our YouTube - SlideShare - Oracle Mix.
SOA & BPM Partner Community
regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA
& BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum