By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 14, 2013
- This demo leverages Oracle OEP with "Smart Meters" in Utilities sector to Manage Excessive Energy Consumption, Prevent Power Outages, and Initiate Pre-emptive Damage Avoidance Processes
- This demo showcases:
- A dashboard which captures of several event streams like Voltage, Current and Capacities of various substations in a distribution network.
- Detection of threshold conditions across multiple event streams.
- Usage of cache to Allow dynamic configuration of thresholds and Add (via join) contextual data to support aggregation.
- Two types of pattern matching to find sustained conditions in the input stream flow of event data.
- Alert generation using relations to represent state and state transitions and "missing event" patterns to monitor expected response(s).
- Alarm management using pattern matching to remove extraneous alarm events.
- Observation and edition of typical CQL Rules in OEP Visualizer.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.