By Juergenkress-Oracle on Oct 11, 2013
We are very interested to run joint marketing events jointly with you are partners! At our SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required) you can find a new marketing kit: Integration Success Workshop. This event is designed with an aim at increasing IT/developer confidence in order to increase adoption especially with SOA/BPM products. This event is technical and hands-on and is designed to be to a few types of audience classifications - all who are highly technical and are at the practitioner-level:
- Existing customers who may be tempted by open source, other competition because they think our products are hard to use, too complex, and don’t meet new use cases.
- Existing customers who may already have some understanding or familiarity with the SOA/BPM products but want to learn how to build out more modern SOA/BPM deployments via Cloud/Mobile.
- New customers who are interested to learn firsthand some of the new breakthrough capabilities in Cloud and Mobile.
of this event are centered on Cloud Integration, Mobile Integration,
and Continuous Integration. Modules will be delivered on specific
themes, and are designed enable a conversation with customers about each
theme and how SOA / BPM can solve key challenges within that theme
(e.g. Extending Applications to Mobile Devices). Access the event kit here.
Support marketing campaigns
We can support such events by:
- Oracle speakers - contact your partner manager
- Marketing budget - contact your A&C marketing manager
- Event location - free use of Oracle Customer Visitor Centers conference rooms
- Promote your event at events.oracle.com: http://tinyurl.com/eventspecialized
- E-Blast: invite customers to your event - contact your A&C marketing manager
For additional marketing kits e.g for BPM please visit our SOA Community Workspace
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.