By Juergenkress-Oracle on Feb 20, 2012
The Oracle Service Bus Development Cookbook is a book which contains more than 80 practical recipes to develop service- and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus 11g.
This cookbook is full of immediately usable recipes showing how to efficiently develop on the Oracle Service Bus. In addition to its cookbook style, which ensures the solutions are presented in a clear step-by-step manner, the explanations go into great detail, which makes it good learning material for everyone who has experience with the OSB and wants to improve. Most of the recipes are designed in such a way that each recipe is presented as a separate, standalone entity and reading of prior recipes is not required. The finished solution of each recipe is also made available electronically.
The 80+ recipes are organized into the following chapters (the digit behind the title showing the number of recipes in that chapter):
- Creating a basic OSB service (13)
- Working efficiently with OSB artifacts in Eclipse OEPE (7)
- Messaging with JMS transport (9)
- Using EJB and JEJB transport (5)
- Using HTTP transport (5)
- Using File and Mail transports (5)
- Using JCA adapter to communicate to the database (6)
- Using SOA Direct transport to communicate with SOA Suite (4)
- Communication, Flow Control and Message Processing (10)
- Reliable communication with OSB (5)
- Handling Message-Level Security requirements (9)
- Handling Transport-Level Security requirements (4)
Almost a year ago the author team meet at our SOA & BPM Community Forum in Utrecht. Guido Schmutz our OSB guru from Swiss formed a team that delivered the book in less than 12 months! Congratulations to all the authors Guido Schmutz, Edwin Biemond, Jan van Zoggel , Mischa Kölliker and Eric Elzinga!
Language : English
Paperback : 522 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : January 2012
ISBN : 1849684448
ISBN 13 : 978-1-84968-444-6
Author(s) : Guido Schmutz, Edwin Biemond , Jan van Zoggel , Mischa Kölliker , Eric Elzinga
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Cookbooks, Enterprise, Oracle
You are writing a book ? Let us know we are very interested to promote it within the community! For additional books on SOA & BPM please visit our publications wiki.