By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 25, 2016
This workshop will guide the participant through the installation of a non-development environment for SOA and BPM Suite v12.2.1. This workshop won’t cover the installation of the SOA Quickstart install, but the installation of the production software. Some notable differences between the Quickstart install and production bits are:
- The Quickstart installer doesn’t require an Oracle Database but uses a Java Database. In order to use BAM, an Oracle Database is required so the edelivery installation packages should be used if BAM is going to be used with SOA and/or BPM.
- The Quickstart installer limits domains to a single managed server.
- The Quickstart installer doesn’t support B2B domains.
- The Quickstart installer also doesn’t support the ESS (Enterprise System Scheduler)
The overall steps in this workshop are:
1. Download the software and install Java SE
2. Install Fusion Middleware 12c Foundation
3. Install Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition
4. Install SOA and BPM Suite 12c
5. Patch the SOA and BPM 12c installation
6. Create the required Database Schemas to support a domain
7. Create & Configure a test domain
8. Smoke-test the new domain
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.