Win a free conference pass for the SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium – become a soacommunity facebook fan!
By JuergenKress on Aug 17, 2012
We just launched http://www.facebook.com/soacommunity, become a fan a get the change to win a free conference pass for the SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium
Early-Bird Registration is Now Open with Special Pricing! Register before July 1, 2012 to qualify for discounts. Visit the Registration page for details.
The International SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium is a yearly event that features the top experts and authors from around the world, providing a series of keynotes, talks, demonstrations, and panels, as well as training and certification workshops – all dedicated to empowering IT professionals to realize modern service technologies and practices in the real world.
KEYNOTES & SPEAKERS
More than 80 international subject matter experts will be speaking at the Symposium. Below are confirmed keynotes and speakers so far. Over 50% of the agenda has not yet been finalized. Many more speakers to come. View the partial program calendars on the Conference Agenda page.
CONFERENCE THEMES & TRACKS
- Cloud Computing Architecture & Patterns
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- Emerging Service Technology Innovation
- Service Modeling & Analysis Techniques
- Service Infrastructure & Virtualization
- Cloud-based Enterprise Architecture
- Business Planning for Cloud Computing Projects
- Real World Case Studies
- Semantic Web Technologies (with & without the Cloud)
- Governance Frameworks for SOA and/or Cloud Computing Projects
- Service Engineering & Service Programming Techniques
- Interactive Services & the Human Factor
- New REST & Web Services Tools & Techniques
Oracle Specialized partners have proven their skills by certifications and customer references. To find a local Specialized partner please visit http://solutions.oracle.com
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.