Oracle Integration workshop: Service Bus & SOA 12c new features and products Friday October 23rd 2015 Belgium
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Oct 09, 2015
· First focus will be on Oracle Service Bus. How to expose services on the bus will be practiced, some new OSB 12c features will receive special attention.
· Second part of the workshop explores some new 12c products and their use in combination with the Oracle Service Bus.
· Oracle Service Bus 12c: Hands-on introduction to OSB12c with focus on 12c features: pipeline templates, dynamic validation, RESTfull services, Maven,...
· Oracle Stream Explorer: the different features of the new Oracle Stream Explorer will be explored and how it’s targeted to a service bus project.
· Oracle Managed File Transfer: Using MFT, a file transfer will be set up. Its combined use of the Oracle Service Bus will be looked into.
· Oracle API Manager: Oracle API Manager gives more flexibility and control in securing and exposing the services, which were built in our OSB exercises earlier on.
Schedule: Friday October 23rd 2015
For more information please visit the registration page here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.