By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 05, 2015
- Business Events and Consistency Levels
- Durable Subscribers with Weblogic JMS
- EDN Logging
- Mapping to Custom Topic with Weblogic JMS
- Using AQ JMS
- Durable Subscribers with AQJMS
- Mapping to Custom Topic with AQJMS
EDN documentation says:
You can create additional JMS topics (Oracle WebLogic Server JMS or AQ JMS) and map different event types to these additional JMS topics in Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
In this post, we will see how to do this mapping of Business Event to Custom Topic.
This involves 2 steps:
- Create a new Topic.
- Modify the business event mapping in EM.
Creating a new Topic
Navigate to Services –> Messaging –> JMS Modules –> SoaJMSModule in Weblogic Administration console. Read the complete article here .
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.