By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 15, 2015
With the increasing popularity of software as a service (SaaS), there is a key imperative to quickly, efficiently and securely integrate the newer SaaS applications with their existing on-premise counterparts. Using an incident management/service delivery scenario, this demo shows how Oracle Fusion Middleware streamlines this integration via a unified framework of middleware components that masks the technical differences and enforces consistency via a common integration platform for SaaS and On-Premise applications.
- Incident management/service delivery scenario with multiple user personas to reflect real world use case
- SOA Suite 12c with Oracle Cloud and On-Premise Adapters to integrate Oracle Service Cloud and E-Business Suite applications
- Scalable and secure access management for cross-application processes and transactions via OAM Mobile and Social, OAG, OID
- This demo is mostly an iPhone based demo.
Call to Action
- Click the binoculars to watch this <2 minute video showing what this demo release is about
- Go to the GSE Demo Store for Demo Related Details
- Register a new demo or environment from the GSE website by searching for SaaS-OnPremise Integration
For more information about SaaS integration attend our Multichannel Integration hands-on workshop at the Fusion Middleware Community Forum 2015 or visit the SOA Partner Community Workspace (Community membership required).
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.