By JuergenKress on Mar 11, 2014
Cloud computing solutions are widely hailed as a way to reduce capital expenditures and move to an inexpensive, subscription - based IT model. However, many organizations don’t stop to consider all of the nuances of integrating cloud applications with their existing information systems. While deploying a cloud app or subscribing to a cloud-based service may be relatively straightforward, how will this new IT asset fit in with the rest of the enterprise, including on-premise systems and other cloud applications? What is the system of record from which data will be derived? Which business processes are involved?
Do you need an enterprise data model that is independent of the cloud data model? Read the complete white-paper here.
Coming Soon: New Oracle SOA Cloud Adapter for Salesforce.com Simplifying SaaS Integrations
Are Your Customers:
- Planning for Cloud Integration initiatives as a part of or beyond their Application Integration projects?
- Looking for a Strategic Integration Platform and Architecture (SOA) to simplify and secure connectivity?
- Keen to enable Flexibility and Developer Productivity for their On-premise to SaaS integrations?
We will be soon launching the new SOA Cloud Adapter for Salesforce.com. Stay tuned to our SOA Community to learn more about:
- Why Is It Important to Simplify Cloud to On-premise Integrations?
- How does the Adapter make it simple with a Declarative Modeling Wizard?
- How to learn more, where to download and who to contact about the shiny new SOA Cloud Adapter?
- Pricing and Licensing
- Q & A
To learn more or for any questions, reach out to Yogesh Sontakke at @yogesh_sontakke.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.