By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 14, 2016
The version 12.2.1 is officially and finally out! Check what's new:
Moving B2B Agreement from a Test to a Production Environment - Test to production (T2P) process is now simpler with the use of configuration plans to change the endpoints
- Enabling AS4–Based Message Exchange - Applicability Statement 4 (AS4) standard is now supported!
- Message Flow Throttling - Oracle B2B can pause, or throttle, the endpoint to publish messages
- Securing Messages with PGP - Oracle B2B and Healthcare support message level security using PGP
Oracle SSHI (Soa Suite for Healthcare Integration)
Cloning Endpoints - As possible with B2B agreements, its now possible to clone SSHI endpoints
- Synchronous Request/Reply over MLLP - Request/reply communication between two MLLP endpoints is not facilitated by the introduction of the sync communication feature at the endpoint configuration
- Message Flow Throttling - same as B2B
- Securing Messages with PGP - Same as B2B
Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules and Human Workflow)
Support for patching running composite instances - Enabling the patching of running instances of a composite and recover faulted instances after patching
- Support for In-Memory SOA Using In-Memory SOA - Improve System Performance executing short living processes only in memory
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.