As part of the Fusion Middleware Summer Camps III we offer a SOA Suite 11g B2B & Adapters training.
SOA Suite 11g B2B & Adapters Highlights training
- Oracle B2B Standard Training - Mon-Tue
- B2B Advanced Topics Half day Wed
- B2B EBS Connectivity - Second Half Wednesday
- Adapters Standard Training - Thursday/Friday
Scott Haaland Linkedin Profile
Ramkumar Menon Linkedin Profile
Additional trainings during the OFM Summer Camps III:
- BPM: Adaptive Case Management & forms builder by Niall Commiskey
- B2B & Adapters by Scott Haaland
- Advanced SOA Suite by Geoffroy de Lamalle
- SOA Governance by product management
training sessions will be given by our HQ product management and PTS
team. The sessions will take place in Lisbon Portugal August 26th to
30th 2013. Participation is limited to two people per company and
training track. Registration is handled by first come first serve,
please pay attention to the skill requirements, the pre-requisitions and
the follow up! Training is free of charge, be aware of the no-show fee!
For details please visit our registration page.
Cost: Free of charge, no-show fee 2.000€, cancelation fee 200€
Note: Bootcamps are limited to 20 persons and are on first come first serve basis.
SOA & BPM Partner Community
regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA
& BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki Mix Forum
Technorati Tags: b2b
,OFM Summer Camps