SOA Suite 12.2.1 is available for download.
SOA Suite 12.2.1 presentation
At our SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required) we posted:
WhatIsNewInSOASuite12.2.1.pptx will details about the new features.
Partner Quotes SOA Suite 12.2.1
- With the release of SOA Suite 12.2.1, the flagship integration platform from Oracle for Cloud, On-Premise, Mobile and IoT integration is enhanced even more. The release includes new features and improvements for operations as well as development and performance. On the operations side, Integration Workload Statistics (IWS) reporting provides your operations team with even better insight in SOA metrics while Failure Resiliency enables the platform to temporarily suspend message and event processing in case of endpoints that are down. Performance gains can be obtained through the SOA In-Memory feature while developers can leverage improved debugger features and native REST and JSON support. All in all, exciting new features for a leading, complete and mature integration platform ! Ronald van Luttikhuizen, eProseed
- SOA Suite 12.2.1 is completing the REST enablement which started in 12.1.3. Allways looking forward to new SOA Suite releases - this time also with features making us more productive or more succesful in administering critical integrations. Jon Petter Hjulstad, Sysco
- With 12.2.1 SOA Suite will become even more resilient and supports users to further optimize their applications. Great features like the Curcuit breaker, more insights into internal processing, using IWS, and the E2E JSON support makes this new release even more valuable. From my perspective a further step into the right direction. Sven Bernhardt, Opitz Consulting
- Continued investment on REST and valuable improvements on existing features give customers even more choices - Bruno Santos, eProseed
- One of the stand-out features for me in SOA Suite 12.2.1 from an operations perspective is Integration Workload Statistics (IWS). Active Session History has transformed how we diagnose application performance problems with the Oracle database and I anticipate IWS will become a key tool for SOA too. This will be especially relevant to SOA Cloud Service as we will have more time to concentrate on tuning and improving the service to our customers. Simon Haslam, Veriton
- Release 12.2.1 can get your organization to a different level of process optimization with tools like IWS and Resilience. Having performance problems? Use IWS to quickly gain insight into potential culprits. Is your system slowing down, caused by temporary malfunctioning parts? Resilience can prevent this for you. Marcel van de Glind, myFMW
- 12.2 steps up the game with improved mobile support and new clever administration and monitoring features. Carlos Pona, Link Consulting
- Improved existing features, added many new future prove features for developers and prepared even more for the cloud. That is SOA Suite 12.2.1. Carsten Wiesbaum, esentri
SOA Suite Partners
Looking for a SOA Specialized Partner which can support you with your implementation & upgrade? Visit the solutions catalog here, and search for your local SOA Specialized partner have trained & certified consultants and implemented successful SOA customer projects. Across EMEA more than 1000 companies are Specialized in SOA! Find local Specialized partners by product www.oracle.com/specialized & learn more about SOA here
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki