To get access to the Oracle demo system please visit first OPN (OPN account required)
Oracle GSE account members with interest in Tech, FMW, JDEdwards or Service Cloud; +GSE +PDIT DSS
Customers today constantly engage with companies across multiple channels. Companies need to be able to engage, sell to, and service customers across all channels: the web, in a store, over the phone, via a mobile device or through social channels. Customers desire a simple, secure and consistent experience, whether it is a bank they are interacting with, or a retail store they are ordering a product from, or a service and maintenance request they are creating.
The demo illustrates how to
- Leverage common development technologies to enable compatibility and re-usability across multiple channels
- Access information and applications intuitively and securely through self-service portals for customers, employees and partners
- Automate and manage cross enterprise business process shared services across multiple channels
- Mobile & Identity Management: MAF 2.0, OAM Mobile and Social, OAG, OID
- Integration: Pre-built integrations RightNow, JDEdwards
- Infrastructure: SOA 12c, Oracle Service Bus, WebCenter Portal
Call to Action
For questions/feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in GSE.
For more information about Cloud Integration please visit the SOA Partner Community Workspace here AppAdvantage & Cloud Integration (free membership required www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa)
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki