Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS) is availability.
PCS partner quotes
Our SOA & BPM Partner Community is very excited about Process Cloud Service:
- “Reduce completely and go faster into a Digital Business with PCS” Jorge Quilcate, Sysco
- “Modern UI combined with stability delivers on premise performance in the cloud” Andrejus Baranovskis, Red Samurai
- “Finally your business departments have a tool they will like for process modeling” Hajo Normann, Accenture
- “Oracle Process cloud, a game changer in process implementations, provides our customers benefits from fast agile process delivery on top of existing on-premise applications.” Leon Smiers, Capgemini
- “With Oracle PCS, time-to-market can be significantly reduced, with further commitment and involvement from the business areas, with . We highly recommend it.” José Rodrigues, Link Consulting
PCS demo system: We are in process to make the PaaS Services available via GSE. Please make sure that you request our GSE access here. BPM Specialized Partners and member of the SOA & BPM Partner Community can access PCS demo accounts with myself.
PCS presentation, eBook, datasheet & marketing kit At our SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required) we posted
- PCS ppt presentation
- PCS eBook
- PCS datasheet
- PCS marketing kit
PCS Partners: Looking for a BPM Specialized Partner which can support you with your PCS implementation? Visit the solutions catalog here, and search for your local BPM Specialized partner have trained & certified consultants and implemented successful BPM customer projects. Across EMEA more than 390 companies are Specialized in BPM! Find local Specialized partners by product www.oracle.com/specialized & Learn more about PCS here
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki