Oracle's Global Methods team has designed a series of self-service, self-paced training courses in support of the Oracle® Unified Method (OUM).
The OUM Training Program helps to ensure that individuals in consulting sales, delivery, and management roles have the level of delivery and estimating knowledge required for them to competently perform their job. The Training Levels include:
· Level 1 - Oracle Unified Method Overview and Awareness
· Level 2 - Envision Focus Area Overview
· Level 2 - Manage Focus Area Overview
· Level 2 - Implement Focus Area Overview
· Level 2 - Use Case Overview
· Level 4D - Application Implementation Delivery Readiness
· Level 4D - Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management Delivery Readiness
· Level 4D - Enterprise Architecture Delivery Readiness
· Level 4D - Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Delivery Readiness
· Level 4D - Software Upgrade Delivery Readiness
· Level 4D - Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) Delivery Readiness Course
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.