Oracle OpenWorld is almost ready to start. To prepare the biggest annual Oracle conference here are some Tips for Oracle OpenWorld:
· Plan your schedule well in advance!
· Visit the demo grounds for the products you are interested
· Arrange 1:1 meetings with product management and A&C management
· Wear comfortable shoes, casual cloth and a light backpack
· Don’t forget your international health insurance
· Drink some water during the day and a beer at our community reception!
To better plan your schedule:
Focus On: Integration Cloud Services and SOA
Focus On: Digital Experience, Content and BPM
Focus On: Cloud Platform for Integration
Focus On: Content and Collaboration in the Cloud
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.