Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum that will be held in the Las Arenas in Valencia Spain on March 15th & 16th 2016 with hands-on training on March 17th & 18th 2016. Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €500!
· Mobile & Development tools & Mobile Cloud Service & Application Builder Cloud Service
· WebLogic 12c & Engineered Systems & Java Cloud & Developer Cloud Service
· BPM Suite 12c & Process Cloud Service
· SOA Suite 12c & SOA Cloud Service & Integration Cloud Service
· Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service
· User Experience (UX)
Quotes from previous conferences
· Rare combo of content, networking & fun, easy access to peers, Oracle Product Manager and experts in many areas” Lucas Jellema, Amis
· “A must attend for partners” Martien van den Akker, Darwin
· "Great content, great people, excellent networking" Danilo Schmiedel, OPITZ CONSULTING Deutschland GmbH
The conference will update you on the last Middleware solutions & cloud services especially for:
· Architects & Practice Managers: product overview
· Consultants & Developers: product details and hands-on training including live demos
· Sales Experts positioning & sales kits including cheat sheets
· Marketing Executives: campaign kits including event material and ppts and demos
The event is a wonderful opportunity to:
Additionally to the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum, you can participate in technical hands on workshops on March 17th & 18th 2016 (for those attending the workshops, it is also required to attend the Community Forum on March 15th & 16th). You can only choose one workshop which runs for two days. The goal of these workshops is to prepare you for customer implementations and to become a certified implementation specialist.
Schedule & Location
March 15th 16th 2016
For details please visit the registration page here
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.