Event Date: 03/24/2011 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Choose the Best Integrated Service-Oriented Architecture Platform for Your Business
Oracle SOA delivers increased agility and lowers total cost of ownership in the most heterogeneous environments while addressing a broad range of complex integration requirements.
Attend this Webcast to gain a solid understanding of:
Speakers: Maneesh Joshi
- The difference between the Oracle and IBM approach to comprehensive SOA
- How Oracle reduces complexity and costs while achieving faster time to market for your business
- Oracle SOA Suite technology that gives your business a competitive edge
, Director of Product Marketing, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Bruce Tierney
, Director, Product Marketing, Fusion Middleware, Oracle
Register for the Webcast
Crimson Consulting Group
Want to receive the Crimson Consulting Group whitepaper “Oracle SOA vs. IBM SOA: Customer Perspectives on Evaluating Complexity and Business Value”? Make sure you attend our Webcast
In this whitepaper Crimson estimated that Oracle SOA Suite can offer up to a 50-60% labor cost advantage over IBM’s SOA product portfolio.
The conclusions were based on in-depth interviews of eight IT professionals with at least three years’ experience of SOA development: 3 interviewees had worked only with Oracle products, 2 only with IBM products, and 3 had experience with both.
Through these interviews Crimson found that Oracle SOA Suite is a lot easier to use and has lower cost of ownership compared to IBM. It’s due to the following reasons:
- IBM’s SOA portfolio comprises many more products than Oracle’s SOA Suite, with frequent duplication or overlap of functionality.
- The number of steps involved for fundamental operations tended to be higher for IBM, sometimes dramatically so.
- The amount of time needed for a given operation tended to be higher for IBM—and often, the difference in time was much greater than that between the number of steps.
- Interviewee judgments of operations complexity and the skill level required are also against IBM.
Register for the Webcast For future SOA Partner Community activities become a member for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required)
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki Website