Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum 2015
Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum XX Budapest in on March 3rd & 4th 2015 with hands-on training on March 5th & 6th. Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €500!
· SOA Suite 12c & Integration Cloud Service
· BPM Suite 12c & Process Cloud Service
· Mobile & Development tools & Mobile Cloud Service
· WebLogic 12c & Java Cloud & Developer Cloud Service
Quotes from previous conferences
· Rare combo of content, networking & fun, easy access to peers, Oracle Product Manager and experts in many areas” Lucas Jellema, Amis
· “A must attend for seniors partners” Martien van den Akker, Darwin
· “Great form, a clear must for any partner” Markus Schneeweis, ec4u
The conference will update you on the last Middleware solutions & cloud services specially for:
· Architects & Practice Managers: product overview
· Developers: product details and hands-on training including live demos
· Sales Experts positioning & sales kits including cheat sheets
· Marketing Executives: campaign kits including event material and ppts and demos
For details please visit our registration page here.
To support & grow our joint middleware business we would like to invite you to join the SOA & BPM Partner Community free of charge for Oracle partners. Please first login at Oracle Partner Network and then visit: SOA Partner Community. If you have any questions please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center. SOA Suite 12c and BPM Suite 12c bring exciting new features around the key themes of Developer Productivity and Industrial SOA or Process Cloud Service. Demonstrate why SOA & BPM are important to include in customer conversations and solutions around Cloud, Mobile, Fast Data and, of course, Application Integration. The SOA & BPM Partner Community keeps you informed about:
· Product Information including ppts and roadmaps
· Education & Certification including training material
· Marketing kits to run joint campaigns
· Sales kits and sales plays to drive your service revenue
· Monthly SOA & BPM Newsletter
· SOA & BPM Partner Community Forums & Summer Camps
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.