Insight is a great value add to integration and process in OIC.
It allows you to see exactly whats going on in your Integrations and Processes,
be they in the cloud, on prem, or a combination of both. Here is an Analytics tool
that works OOTB with SOA Suite, SOA CS, ICS and PCS.
1. Business Monitoring of Integration Cloud applications and heterogeneous cloud
and on-premises environments
2. Define Business Milestones and Metrics from your browser with no coding
3. Identify problems when they happen
4. Facilitate business to IT communication
1. Real-time visibility into the business
2. Puts business owner in control
3. Provides early warnings to prevent business failure
4. No costly development engagement
Check out the full OIC docs, which are available here
So now to Insight - what are the actual components and the mechanics of using it?
If you are new to it, then I suggest you check out my previous post here for a concise
introduction to the product and its components.
Within OIC - Insight is provisioned separately so -
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.