In this short blog, I'd like to show you how easy it is to enable tracing in OIC Integration and start tracing your integration flows. When Tracing is enabled, OIC Integration prints detailed info before and after each action that is executed (optionally the payload if needed). Hence care should be taken to make sure that it is enabled only for debugging purposes and turned off before going production.
Let's assume that you have a requirement where you would like to enable or disable tracing for every integration you have created. You can use the global tracing for accomplishing the same. Enable the Global tracing with below steps:
· Login as an administrator.
· Click Settings on the left side.
· Click Trace on the left side.
· Select Global Tracing On and Click Save on the top right.
· Optionally you can select Include Payload which will additionally write the payload.
Integration Level Tracing
If your requirement is to enable the tracing for one or more integrations and disable tracing for the rest of the integrations, you can use Integration Level tracing. Enable the Integration tracing with below steps:
· Login as an administrator. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.