Webcast: An Analyst’s Take on Business-Driven BPM for Case Management – Replay
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Dec 28, 2013
Join Bruce Silver, BPM Industry Analyst, to learn how case management
and support for unstructured processes can help your organization
better serve your customers.
In this webcast, Bruce will discuss what the term business-driven means and how case management and support for unstructured processes help organizations better serve their customers.
Join this webcast and learn about:
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite and how it enables business managers and analysts to easily design and manage process
- The capabilities that make Oracle’s BPM solution more business-driven, flexible, and agile
- The addition of adaptive case management and how it now enables users to manage unstructured processes, covering all possible process usage patterns and scenarios
- Bruce Silver, BPM Industry Analyst and Author
- Ajay Khanna, Director, Product Marketing, Oracle
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.