SOA Suite Demo System updated – make use of Oracle hosted demo systems or download the image
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Nov 11, 2013
Global Sales Engineering (GSE, formerly DSS) is happy to announce the availability of the SOA 11g (220.127.116.11) Platform. The Platform is fully featured, based on plug and play architecture, and designed to build best-of-breed SOA & Business Process Management 11g demos.
- Designed & Developed on the "Build your own demos (POC)" concept
- Installed, configured latest versions of FMW products SOA, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER), Oracle Event Processor (OEP), Oracle Service Registry (OSR), WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal
- Platform is designed & tuned for best performance
- Hot plug-in capability for additional middleware components
Call to Action
- Check out the 1 minute video overview of this SOA 11g (18.104.22.168) Platform
- Review the latest Release Notes & other collaterals on Demo Store
- Visit the GSE home page to book the “SOA 22.214.171.124.0 Platform” Customizable demo
- Additional information is available on this page.
- If you need assistance or encounter any issues please submit a GSE Repository ticket or call the GSE Support Hotline for assistance. The GSE Support Hotline is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, at: US/CAN: +1.650.506.8763 or EMEA: +44 118 9240808 or APAC: +65.6436.2150 or LAD: +1.650.506.8763 or Japan: +81-3-6834-6097.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.